[Dxspider-support] Using MariaDB with Debian 12 - Help please

Mike G3YPP mike at g3ypp.uk
Sun Mar 17 12:52:35 GMT 2024

Hi Uli,
Many thanks for your help.  This was the first time that I had tried the one-off install script from GitHub.
It did not install libdbd-mysql-perl:amd64.
I installed that – but DXSpider still did not create the database or table in MariaDb
Once I created that manually – by exporting from my operational node – everything started to work fine.
My new node is now working as I would expect.

Many thanks for your help.

Regards
Mike G3YPP
Sysop for MX0NCA-2