[Dxspider-support] This is not a good way to get started!?

g3orh g3orh at ic24.net
Sun Jun 10 06:31:50 BST 2001

Hi Jim,

Others better informed may reply on your problem. I used the links on the
spider web site for the CPAN modules. A couple were reported as not being
available but a later try hooked them OK. My kernel though is 2.2.12-20 (RH
6.1) and I had no probs with the CPAN installs. I personally do advise
following the install instructions in the Admin manual available from the
same spider web page. My version of perl is 5.005 I'm pretty sure.

- Colin   (73's)
- g3orh at ic24.net