[Dxspider-support] File forwarding and other questions

Iain Philipps iain.philipps at sms.xerox.com
Mon Nov 19 19:55:57 GMT 2001

Folks,

> I am not certain this is forum for this, but I wonder whether you have
> counted up recently? I would challenge your percentage (I would suggest

I've just counted.

55% of currently operational UK cluster nodes are running Spider.

35% are running AK1A

10% are using a mix of AR-Cluster, DXNet and CLX (own up!)

I think AR-Cluster is what answers "remote commands are disabled", anyhow.

And if anyone doubts the figures, you'll be able to look in your own logs
and see that I *have* either run or attempted an RCMD to get your version
(where I didn't already know it for certain, that is)

Regards     -     Iain