[Dxspider-support] Remote database answers ?

Rene Olsen rene_olsen at post3.tele.dk
Sun Apr 7 10:22:24 BST 2002

Hi.

I am having some problems with the answers my users gets from the remote databases
I have here at oz5bbs-7.

oz2dxc has several databases that I have set up as remote databases at oz5bbs-7.

If the key asked for is found, there is no problem at all. However if the key asked for is
not found, my users get this answer back from oz2dxc:

OZ2DXC:Need a callsign; usage: DX [BY call] freq call comments

And it seems to be the same answer for all the databases.

Should it not sau something like:

OZ2DXC:Sorry, but key: EU-300 was not found in IOTA

My users don't quite understand the answer they get, and think they have done
something wrong.

Vy 73 de Rene / OZ1LQH