[Dxspider-support] User Upload to WWV

Mike Lewis mlewis at digitalglobe.com
Mon Feb 4 20:31:49 GMT 2002

I had this same question, and got it working after some input from Dirk.
However, I would be happy to patch in some machine sent WWV updates, if I
knew how (this also does not seem obvious to me how to make it work...) My
situation has a single unconnected cluster running only on 2m.

Also, I am still plagued by incomplete output problems to stations connected
on the RF link (my telnet sessions on my local network always are fine.) I
also have not been able to figure out how to get the system to beacon, so
with all the problems I am despairing of having the system up and reliable
anytime soon. Thinking maybe I have to try to get some docs on AX.25 and
KISS protocols to try to understand what is really going on here. Anyone
have any leads on this sort of info? I am running in the Windows environment
instead of Linux at this point. Apparently, from a post from the first time
I mentioned this, this problem is not only happening in Windows, but also
occurred in at least in Linux installation as well.

ML