[Dxspider-support] dxspider on win98 or NT4

Mike Lewis mlewis at digitalglobe.com
Fri Feb 15 15:42:41 GMT 2002

Charlie,

That sounds good. I guess I might like to try to see if I can get the system
up and running on Linux. At least I will most likely have a new set of
problems, anyway (I am sick of this one...). I am definitely a Linux newbie
as well. I have a version of red hat that is a bit older (~ 6.?...), or I
may just break doen and go get something newer. So if you have any Linux
stuff I might need let me know. I am going to be offline for radio this
weekend, but will be able to hopefully dig into this whole thing next
week...

73 de 'MF/ML