[Dxspider-support] dx/call instead of dx by

Marcel Jorba mjorba at ingelan.com
Sun Feb 17 20:16:48 GMT 2002

Hi,

Is there any way to force dxspider to accept dx spots

in the format: DX/CALL 14000.0 3Y0XX instead of  DX by CALL 14000.0 3Y0X?

This format is the one accepted by arcluster I guess.

I need it to make wintelnetx by k1ttt to forward RF spots in disconnected to DXspider for an internal contest cluster.

Is it easy to change the corresponding perl script?

Another issue is that when connecting Wintelnetx to dxspider via telnetsimulating a node (EA3PPP in my case)

the following frame is displayed at the cluster console:

<- I EA3PPP PC11^14004.7^UA9CI^17-Feb-2002^1819Z^ <INET^K8CC^INET^H99^~

but no spot forwarded to the connected users

Any help or alternative?

Marcel, EA3IN