[Dxspider-support] AX25 heartburn

Ian J Maude g0vgs at ea1dav.net
Thu Feb 21 21:15:41 GMT 2002

On Thu, 2002-02-21 at 17:56, Bob Nielsen wrote:
> John and Mike,
>
> I am also about to get Linux AX.25 setup for use with DXspider.  I had
> it running several years ago using ax25-utils, however there are
> several changes in the current software.

Well, although I said I would not do it as it seemed outside the
DXSpider installation, it is looking like I need to include a section in
the installation manual on simple ax25 utils setup.  I am pretty busy at
work atm but I will make a start asap.  Please bear in mind that it will
be in no way comprehensive but I will try to be as up to date as I can.
I would hope to have something like this in draft form in CVS sometime
over the next week, don't shoot me if it takes a little longer though
:-)
Ian

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider