[Dxspider-support] baddx, badspotter and badnode ?

Colin Harris charis.g3orh at virgin.net
Thu Jun 27 09:22:35 BST 2002

Hi Rene,

               I have used a total of 6 upgrades on my test
node (gb7orh) and found that all three (set/baddx /
set/badnode / set/badspotter plus the restorative unset
command) always worked. Just tried it with ver 1.50 build
56.973 and it all works for me. No files had to be setup
manually. Possibly a "local" problem Rene ?

- Regards Colin