[Dxspider-support] baddx, badspotter and badnode ?

Rene Olsen rene_olsen at post3.tele.dk
Thu Jun 27 15:39:58 BST 2002

Hi Colin.

>                I have used a total of 6 upgrades on my test
> node (gb7orh) and found that all three (set/baddx /
> set/badnode / set/badspotter plus the restorative unset
> command) always worked. Just tried it with ver 1.50 build
> 56.973 and it all works for me. No files had to be setup
> manually. Possibly a "local" problem Rene ?

Maybe that is so. I can only write what I have just experienced. I started out with an
official 1.49 release and used cvslatest.tgz for updates for quite some time. Then I
switched to CVS updating as described in the manual. Maybe the problem is that I have
not been on CVS from the beginning. I don't know. I just know that it did work as I
described it until I manually created the files. Now all works fine.

Vy 73 de Rene / OZ1LQH