[Dxspider-support] QRZ Help Please

Keith Le Boutillier keith at cwgsy.net
Wed Dec 17 23:17:54 GMT 2003

The QRZ command is one that I have never been able to make work so any
help would be most welcome.

I have asked this question before but did not get anywhere.

He is the debug from the use of the command SH/QRZ

1071621858^<- I GU6EFB sh/qrz gu6efb
1071621859^The Unsupported function alarm function is unimplemented at
C:/Perl/site/lib/Net/Telnet.pm line 2023.
1071621860^Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric gt (>) at
C:/Perl/site/lib/Net/Telnet.pm line 2569.
1071621860^ at (eval 93) line 29
1071621865^-> D GU6EFB qrz.com: GU6EFB not found
1071621865^-> D GU6EFB GU6EFB de GB7DXG 17-Dec-2003 0044Z >

I have registered with QRZ and have username/password and have altered
the internet.pm to reflect the instructions in the manual I know that
other windows DXspider users have this command working what have I done
wrong????

Windows 200meg CPU PC windows 98
64 Meg Ram
Dxspider latest CVS

Thanks

Keith GB7DXG
Disclaimer
All outgoing e-mails and attachments have been scanned by MailScan and are certified
virus fee.

Please rescan all e-mails and attachments before use on your computer.

Please note that no liability will be accepted for any computer or data damage / loss