[Dxspider-support] PacketCluster DX-infos to DXSpider, how?

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Tue Dec 23 12:46:41 GMT 2003

In the standard distro there is a program called
/spider/perl/dxoldtonew.pl. This is a basic script for converted AK1A
style dx archives to (now, rather old) dxspider format. It will
automatically create the files in the correct place.=20

It could be usefully enhanced by adding the new fields that I store now
in the dx files but I no longer have any test data AK1A data files to
try it on.

If you send me one I will see what I can do, otherwise just look at the
pc11 section of DXProt.pm and make the mods yourself.

73, Merry Xmas and HNY

Dirk G1TLH