[Dxspider-support] Strange Questions

William Liporace - NA2NA na2na at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 8 14:44:26 GMT 2003

I am learning to hate Microsoft Win2K server (too many security patches) and
I am not a Linux guru..... I do happen to know quite a bit about NetWare.
My question is: Since NetWare allows Apache WEB Server, Perl and Telnet (on
what ever ports I decide), What are the chances of getting DXSpider to run
on it? (I know guys... slim and non) The only item that I have no clue is
how to allow an RF port? I have no clue here.

One idea is to have a second machine just for RF, but too me that is a waste
of PC power.  See what happens when  you start playing with this stuff at
work...

73 Will