[Dxspider-support] Continued Problems On INstall

Mike Lewis mlewis at digitalglobe.com
Sun Feb 9 07:17:06 GMT 2003

Hi,

Still having problems when I get to the ./create_sysop.pl step with a
missing DB_File.pm file. Tried using fix mentioned using install from CPAN,

perl -MCPAN -e shell

force install Data::Dumper

All sorts of whizzy things happen, but after the dust settles, I log out of
cpan and then cd to the /spider/perl directory as my sysop user, I still
have the same problem running ./create_sysop.pl. I am at a loss as to how to
proceed next...

Linux Distribution: Mandrake 9.0
Perl version 5.8.0 (thought Data::Dumper was supposed to be in this anyway?)
Spider Version 1.50

Thanks for any insights...

ML