[Dxspider-support] Continued Problems On INstall

Ian J Maude ian at gb7mbc.net
Sun Feb 9 09:40:30 GMT 2003

On Sun, 2003-02-09 at 06:17, Mike Lewis wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Still having problems when I get to the ./create_sysop.pl step with a
> missing DB_File.pm file. Tried using fix mentioned using install from
> CPAN,
>
> perl -MCPAN -e shell
>
> force install Data::Dumper
HI all,
After a week without Inet connection due to a hosed router I am back :-)

I am going to be doing some updates to the manual this week of which an
updated Data::Dumper will be one!  For the moment, if one of the modules
fails from the manual, please go to the core directory, in the case of
Data::Dumper that is..

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Data

and look for the latest version.  The latest is actually

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Data/Data-Dumper-2.101.tar.gz

You should be looking for a new version of Net::Telnet also if you are
running a newer version of perl...

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Net/Net-Telnet-3.03.tar.gz

As I said, I will be updating the manual with this sometime this week.
Cheers
Ian

 Ian Maude G0VGS Morecambe Lancs UK | ian at gb7mbc.net
 Sysop of GB7MBC, the Morecambe Bay Cluster
 Running Linux and DXSpider

 Find out about Summits on the Air!
 Visit the SOTA web site at http://www.sota.org.uk