[Dxspider-support] Continued Problems On INstall

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Sun Feb 9 11:11:12 GMT 2003

The file that is missing is DB_File.

You can either get this from CPAN or, almost certainly, it is a package
that you can install from your CDs or the internet.

Try: urpmi db_file

and see what it brings up.

Dirk

--
Please Note: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the
Consumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease to