[Dxspider-support] DB_File (for Windows users)

Jose M. Valdes R. yv5lix at yv5lix.org.ve
Tue Feb 11 13:10:26 GMT 2003

Hi All.

Thanks all for your replies.

Yesterday Charlie, K1XX, sent me a zip file containing an older version
of DB_File.ppd that does works ActivePerl 5.6.1 Builds 630 and 633 and
633, I tested it in a system running ActivePerl 5.6.1 Builds 630 and 633
under XP Professional and it worked flawlessly.

I made the file available for all you that may also needed at the
following URL.

http://dxspider.yv5lix.org.ve

Good luck.

73/DX Jose M. Valdes R. (Joe) YV5LIX
Beacons: YV5LIX/B on 50,075.3 and 144.080
Grid: FK60NM
Six Club 864
eQSL.cc advisory board

QSL manager: EA7FTR

http://www.yv5lix.org.ve

24/7 DX voice announcements 146.880 MHz.

This message was scanned for viruses before it was sent.