[Dxspider-support] Java Client (More on this)

William Liporace - NA2NA na2na at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 3 00:54:30 GMT 2003

Hi Rob & All,
Well with the old client, I do not need any special Java install, it just
works. The server is a Win2K PC running Apache Server 2.0.43, Java 1.4.1
(installed the developer package to recompile) and the CVS from a few days
ago (When ever they announced the new WEB package).
I have four PCs that I have used for testing... The Win2K which is the
server, another basic Win2K machine (all SPs), my XP PC with all SPs, and a
Win98 PC.... All of them work with the old client, only the Win2k server
with Sun Java installed works on the  new client!!

Will