[Dxspider-support] Install question...

Dale Harwood dale at harwood.com
Sun Jan 26 18:14:32 GMT 2003

Ian J Maude wrote:

> Hi Dale,
> Thanks for this, I will look at the docs and change this to reality :-)
> the console.pl script is dealt with later in the docs.

Have pretty much been through the docs and did see it. Really like the
look and feel thus far.

>>The other gotcha I ran into was I first found the install instructions
>>for RedHat 5.1 and used them (had not see the other set of instructions
>>at this point)
>>

> Where did you find these?  Was it install.html?  If so I will remove
> this file, once I ensure everything is covered.  These were the first
> set of instructions and are well out of date now, sorry.

http://www.dxcluster.org/main/install.html

is the link to the RedHat 5.1 install instructions which leave out one
package.

>>working on the ax25 part making it co-exist with the bbs.

Fixed that this morning (-:

> If we can help at all, just post the list.
> Good luck
> Ian

Thanks for your assistance Ian. If I were making a wish list for the
docs, about the only thing I could really think of is a downloadable pdf
file instead of following and printing each link. Some of the long lines
on the config files truncated on the printouts.

Thanks again !
--

  Dale Harwood   [ N4VFF ]

  internet> dale at harwood.com