[Dxspider-support] Noprivate etc

Colin Harris chedward at tiscali.co.uk
Mon Nov 17 08:14:56 GMT 2003

Hi Roland,

                  I spoke with Klaus about noprivate and it may or may not
work with build 253, However , what I do not understand is why anyone would
want to send / noprivate to an individual callsign. Send/noprivate has an
alias called send/bulletin ( SB ) and so they are identical. Surely SB ALL
would achieve the same result ( or SB LOCAL etc etc ). To use send/noprivate
( SB ) then first the "topic" must be set. To send noprivate ( SB ) to a
private callsign , would not the callsign have to be first set as a bulletin
"topic" and incorporated into the foward.pl file ?

To me it seems a moot point.

- Regards Colin