[Dxspider-support] anyone running DXspider on RH / FC systems?

Marco iw7eas iw7eas at virgilio.it
Wed Aug 25 17:23:32 BST 2004

Alle 16:54, mercoledì 25 agosto 2004, Mike McCarthy, W1NR ha scritto:

Sure!! SuSE is a "plug & play" distribution for ham radio use..
I use SuSE 9.1 too.... running DxSpider

73 de IW7EAS
Marco

--
---
Marco Di Martino
e-mail: iw7eas at virgilio.it
-
Amateur Callsign: I W 7 E A S
Homepage: http://iw7eas.homeip.net/
Packet Mail : IW7EAS @ IK1ZNW.IPIE.ITA.EU
LinuxNode: telnet://iw7eas.homeip.net/
(X)net: telnet://iw7eas.homeip.net:4002/
DxSpider: telnet://iw7eas.homeip.net:41112/
NET/ROM: SETTGW:IW7EAS; NODEAS:IW7EAS-3
AmprNet e-mail:
iw7eas at ik1znw.1.it.ampr.org
---