[Dxspider-support] Info on Linux + AGW

Manos Darkadakis sv1iw_home at raag.org
Thu Jan 8 18:48:12 GMT 2004

Hello there guys and happy new year,

Running dx-spider happily on suse linux 7.2 and everything seems to run very
smooth. During some test though, thought that I could use agw interface as
well. According to the instructions, software registers happily with the agw
interface (on another machine here on my small 4 computer lan). Problem
rises when someone connects to the agw rf front, dx spider exits to the suse
x86 window with some modules complaining,
specifically: EXTMsg.pm, AGWMsg.pm and Msg.pm. Anyone with any ideas on what
is going wrong here?

73 Manos SV1IW