[Dxspider-support] user_asc

Bob Nielsen nielsen at oz.net
Fri Jan 9 02:38:09 GMT 2004

On Thu, Jan 08, 2004 at 06:12:06PM +0000, Brendan Minish wrote:

> To run the latest CVS you need to additional perl modules. The links are
> below...
>
> Storable-2.06.tar.gz
> Log-Agent-0.303.tar.gz

I recently reinstalled after encountering a corrupted hard drive.
Although I previously had storable installed, I did not install it or
log-agent this time.  I have not noticed any effect from missing these
modules.  From the Changes file, it appears that storable is required
for sh/dxqsl, but that seems to work without it.

Bob, N7XY