[Dxspider-support] Self spotting - More

Kjell Jarl K-Jarl at algonet.se
Fri Nov 5 20:40:36 GMT 2004

Hi,
I regret seeing several sysops trying to find a way to stop self spotting.
Why?
By my measure, it is a legitime action in several cases, particularly on
higher frequencies, and on any dead band.
Instead, I would prefer to find a method of "education" whatever that
is, of misbeahaving users, whoever those are,

At last, we are serving our users. What do they want? Where is the poll?

I think that any automatic actions from the dxcluster may cause more
problems than it solves.

"If it aint broken, don't fix it".

73
Kjell, sm7gvf