[Dxspider-support] Spider on Mandrake

Tom Vavra wb8zrl at avalon.net
Tue Dec 6 03:48:37 GMT 2005

Dan

I ran spider on Mandrake 10.1 for almost six months.  The computer crashed
within two weeks of each boot.  I think my problem was that all my users are
ax25 users.  No telnet.  I have four ax25 ports, two of which are on a
KPC-9612 requiring mkiss.  There were clues that the system was in a loop
processing an interrupt.  I subsequently fell back to a 2.4 kernel (SuSe
8.2) and have been running without a crash for 3 months.

              Tom     WB8ZRL