[Dxspider-support] Windows CVS users

radioman radioman at semarg.ath.cx
Fri Jan 28 01:40:24 GMT 2005

Here's what i get!
the second to last line i get either using the new software or the old CVS software
any idea's i have't changed anything in months and i cannot update, i keep getting the same stuff no matter
what software i use.

Tony

In C:\spider: "C:\Program Files\TortoiseCVS\cvs95.exe" "-q" "update" "-d" "-P" "."
CVSROOT=:pserver:anonymous at cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/dxspider

cvs95 update: Empty password used - try 'cvs login' with a real password

cvs95 update: in directory html/mrtg:
cvs95 update: ignoring CVS/Root because it specifies a non-existent repository /home/oetiker/data/cvs-repo
cvs95 update: in directory html/mrtg:
cvs95 update: ignoring CVS/Root because it specifies a non-existent repository /home/oetiker/data/cvs-repo
? agw
? spider.bat
? sysop.bat
? work
? {}
? html/spider.bat
? html/spots
? html/1.au
? html/ding.wav
protocol error: directory '/home/oetiker/data/cvs-repo/AABM-mrtg/images' not within root '/cvsroot/dxspider'

Error, CVS operation failed

-----