[Dxspider-support] The SSID

Kjell Jarl K-Jarl at algonet.se
Thu Mar 24 06:52:31 GMT 2005

Hi,
Why would the SSID be not important? Or rather what you said Dirk?

If I go to another (secondary perhaps) QTH and use SM7GVF-7, I would
like to be treated as another user with other grid locators and so on.

Now not even spots I put out is with my SSID included. People hav no
idea I am at the other QTH.

I think this is in error.

73
Kjell, SM7GVF