[Dxspider-support] CLX - Spider connect

Michael Walker mike at portcredit.net
Thu Sep 1 13:23:17 BST 2005

Dirk

That might be it.  The actual node call of VA3MW-7 as configured is VA3MW
(no ssid).

However, in order to make Spider connect to a different cluster with the
same call, I had to apply an SSID, hence the -7.  CLX doesn't normally care.

Unfortunately, Spider can't connect to VA3MW as he feels he is already
connected.

Looks like the option is to actually make VA3MW (clx) VA3MW-7

Mike