[Dxspider-support] CLX - Spider connect

Ian Morrison ianm at lks.net
Thu Sep 1 22:26:11 BST 2005

Hi Mike,
This is the same problem we has about a year ago trying to connect
ve3bip-7 to va3mw-7.  We have been running va3pec-5 ( rf only) connected
to ve3bip-7 via rf quite successfully now for some time.
Alas tho, the computer at ve3bip-7 just died so we are orphaned for
awhile. DXSpider is really solid and is virtually problem free, thanks
to Dirk's code.

Welcome to the "spider" world.
de ve3iem
Ian