[Dxspider-support] Spider reboots

Strick gotdablues at gmail.com
Tue Dec 19 18:14:30 CET 2006

The cluster reboots approx every 8-12 minutes - can't pin it down any
closer than that.  It seems to be every 12 mins when I "watch" it, but
the daily log shows about 180 times which is 8+ minutes.  It's still
in test mode but I'm about ready to make it a permanent replacement
for the CLX software on K4UGA.

Box:  Fedora Core 5
DXS:  DXSpider V1.52 build 61.514  (I know...it's old)

Nothing unusual lately that I know of.  Complete shutdown/reboot of
the box doesn't help.  I've tried to shut down the cluster and run
"perl user_asc", but every time I shut it down, it cranks back up.
Like 3 seconds later.  Don't remember setting up anything that would
do that.

Any help, please?  My archives search only show the command above as a
possible solution but I can't even try that yet.

Tnx,
Bill
K4DX
sysop: K4UGA-2