[Dxspider-support] Winclient.pl doesn't works

Luigi Carlotto ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Sun Dec 16 14:55:07 CET 2007

Hello Dirk, hello everybody !

After several years running Spider on Linux, yesterday I've tryed for the
first time to put up a new Spider node on Windows (the new node isn't mine,
it's owned by a friend of mine).
After the installation process, I've discovered that winclient.pl is not
working. The OS is Windows XP.

What I can do to connect to spider with the sysop privilege ??

I can login on the node regulary with telnet, but I cannot change the
initial password for the sysop call saved into DXVars.pm.

Please, Dirk or someone that has encountered the same problem, could give
some help ?

73's de Luigi, ik5zuk