[Dxspider-support] Updated list of Telnet DX Cluster nodes - 16 September 2007

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Mon Sep 17 02:08:45 CEST 2007

I've updated the list of DX Telnet nodes as of 16 September 2007.  The
list can be found at:

     http://www.dxcluster.info/telnet.shtml

Here is the list of changes:

   KB2FAF-12     Added DX Spider node
   YU1EXY-7      Added DX Spider node (was 4N1EXY)
   4N1EXY        Deleted DX Spider node (now YU1EXY-7)
   KA7U-1        Deleted CC Cluster node
   LU9DA-6       Changed software to DX Spider
   N9MW          Added RF port(s) 223.44
   RK2FWB        Changed IP address to 212.44.71.130:8000
   W8ALC         Changed IP address to w8alc.ohiopacket.org
   W8ALC         Changed SysOp E-mail to w8alc at msn.com

The following files are also available:

   http://www.dxcluster.info/cluster.dat
   http://www.dxcluster.info/dxclusters.dat
   http://www.dxcluster.info/telnet.txt

Note that I am still behind in updating the RF nodes - please be
patient.  They require a lot more manual labor than the Telnet list.

73 - Jim AD1C

--
Jim Reisert AD1C/0, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us