[Dxspider-support] Minimal Linux suggestion?

Ricardo Suarez eleu9da at ciudad.com.ar
Wed Apr 16 00:36:12 BST 2008

I worked some time with an accurate installation of Debian on one of these
machines with no problems.. now I have a server working on one VMware
running Debian under XP machine, setted for 150 mbyte ram, 10 gby hdu and
low priority and go fine! try with "expert" installation and install only
the necessary for run perl and the net connections...

Rick LU9DA