[Dxspider-support] Grid info passing through nodes?

Wayne wa1pma at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:46:09 BST 2008

Thanks Dirk,

I'll keep this information on hand. I think at this point I'll let the
system run and see how this builds back up. I do have available a
partner where I could get the user file, but the original file is gone.
I may play a little with my test Spider just to learn more.

Hopefully, next time I'm involved with rebuilding a node I'll remember
this. I will print this out and keep it with my Admin manual just in
case! <G>

73,

Wayne  WA1PMA