[Dxspider-support] ubuntu 7.4 feasty fawn

Stephen M. Murphy murphys at comcast.net
Sun Feb 17 00:26:08 GMT 2008

'I wondered about that, as I noticed that some other modules were
similarly renamed.  Being impatient, I just used the CPAN modules rather
than trying to figure out the Ubuntu-specific package names, though.

I'm going to add this to my notes for the next time I rebuild the node
machine; great info!

73

Steve N8NM