[Dxspider-support] IP of spotter needed (Lee Sawkins)

Gabriel Medinas gmedinas at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 17:02:57 GMT 2008

Hello Lee and friends, please let me to know about W2IRT and CW1LID are
in bad actions in YV5KXE cluster to make corrections here, please any info
directly to my email gmedinas at gmail.com, thanks to all for help to maintain
the cluster-network clean.

73 de Gabriel YV5KXE-4M5G
www.yv5kxe.org

Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 22:44:59 -0800
From: Lee Sawkins <ve7cc at shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Dxspider-support] IP of spotter needed
To: The DXSpider Support list <dxspider-support at dxcluster.org>

Is it minding other people's business to find out who is behind the
bogus spots?

Here is one for you to solve.  Who is behind all the bogus "ST1PID"
spots that come from the PA1NL-1 cluster?  Is it the same person who
changes people's real names to "selfspotter"?  Or is that one coming
from another Spider cluster?

And who is using W2IRT's call on the YV5KXE Spider cluster to put out
bogus spots?  The real W2IRT would like to know.

Lee