[Dxspider-support] Crash when a rcmd received

ON6HH Roland Huysentruyt on6hh at uba.be
Wed May 7 09:02:10 BST 2008

Hi Dirk
After upgrade to 1.55  it looks as the problem is fixed !
I did a few rcmd's from my sparecluster to on0dxk-5  and no spidercrash.
The commands were also executed correctly .
Thanks very much Dirk !
I will further follow up and let You know the results.
73
Roland ON6HH,sysop ON0DXK-5
Roland Huysentruyt  Tel 051 303000