[Dxspider-support] Crash when a rcmd received

Dirk Koopman djk at tobit.co.uk
Wed May 7 09:26:06 BST 2008

ON6HH Roland Huysentruyt wrote:
> Hi Dirk
> After upgrade to 1.55  it looks as the problem is fixed !
> I did a few rcmd's from my sparecluster to on0dxk-5  and no spidercrash.
> The commands were also executed correctly .
> Thanks very much Dirk !
> I will further follow up and let You know the results.

Roland

If you find, in the future, that rcmds that normally should work just
don't anymore, then would you have a look in your debug files for
'DXUser::get' and send me a suitable snippet of debug.

If you feel like it, would you do an occasional:

	/spider/perl/grepdbg DXUser::get

to check that the forward/opernam rcmds (in the middle of the night) are
also working. If you get no output, that means it is all working fine.
If you get any output, please send it to me (as above).

Dirk G1TLH