[Dxspider-support] 1.54 Rollback

Anthony(N2KI) n2ki at amsat.org
Mon May 19 17:06:52 BST 2008

Dirk,

I am running Win XP Pro SP2.  I can't explain why it bogged down the
machine.  Has anyone else here on the reflector seen this with a Win XP
system for version 1.55 build 0.7? The system came to a crawl after a awhile
and then ultimately froze the machine. It's defrosted now running version
1.54 build 216.

Anthony - N2KI