[Dxspider-support] Invalid Command on Node Connect

Roger Martin usrdude at centurytel.net
Tue Nov 11 23:57:21 GMT 2008

I understand your comment but in both cases I built my connect file to
connect to their specific location requests, I don't remember what ve7cc's
connection point was but Jan's PA4JJ is pa4jj.ham-radio-op.net 7300. This is
what I used for the connection file and as I said in the original email I
can connect, it just returns errors and then disconnects due to invalid
command errors. Thanks for the suggestion and to the best of knowledge I am
pointing at the correct url for connection.

Roger
K5RLM