[Dxspider-support] Adding a new column to SH/DXSTATS command...

Luigi Carlotto, IK5ZUK ik5zuk at tiscali.it
Mon Oct 27 17:21:33 GMT 2008

Hello Dirk, hello all !!

During the last two days, inside the CQ WW SSB Dx-Contest, I was very happy
to see my spider node running very well with a high load traffic spots...

Now, what about to add a new column at the "sh/dxstats" command to see the
average spots per minutes ?? Actually, we can see the day and the total dx
spots amount for each day. It would be nice to have also the dxspots amount
per minutes... isn'it ?!?

Please Dirk, could you tell us how do you think about this request ?!?

TIA,
73 de Luigi, ik5zuk