[Dxspider-support] Add IP address tp PC16

Lee Sawkins ve7cc at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 10 11:52:02 GMT 2009

Hi Brendan

My program is running under Windows 2000.  I assume if I was using an
ISP that gave me an IPv6 address that winsock would tell my program what
this address was, the same as it tells me my IPv4 address.  However, I
have no way to test it out.  From what I see, my ISP may never give me
an IPv6 address.  I forward the IP addresses now in a string format, so
whatever the address, it shouldn't be a problem with transporting it.

Lee