[Dxspider-support] Recent posts

William C. Vickers kn9n at comcast.net
Tue Nov 17 20:52:31 GMT 2009

I live on the edge of a rural farming region and although most of my users
are internet connected, the only reason I have a node in the first place is
to help out the hams in the region who are too far from cable and dsl
networks to have a full time internet connection.  Please don't lock out
1200 baud packet radio capability!  If my any of my users are misbehaving
please tell me and I'll take care of it.

73 de Bill  KN9N