[Dxspider-support] Auto start second cluster

Bob Tenty bobtenty at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 00:51:29 GMT 2011

You see that if it tries to restart it too much because it doesn't run.

can you hash out/ disable cluster 1 and see or it only runs with dx 2
Line of dx2 looks OK but try the above.

Here I run it in a virtual tty not in use, so instead  of /dev/null
/dev/tty7 for instance. So you can run dx1 and dx2 in two different
tty's who are not in use.

73,

Bob VE3TOK