[Dxspider-support] User Filter Problem...

Steve Carroll - AA4U aa4u at mchsi.com
Thu Apr 12 00:08:23 BST 2012

Ryan,

There isn't anyway your user ever just "...clicked on this or that and
done...". Unless he was using the VE7CC User interface to control his
settings.

Anyway, have the user type the following for "US Only" spots:

acc/spot by_dxcc k

He may need to log out, then back into the cluster afterward.

73, Steve - AA4U