[Dxspider-support] Inittab ??

Peter pc2a at pi4cc.nl
Wed Jul 22 14:54:22 BST 2015

Ok Go it working!

Make a file FOO.conf in /etc/init
#DXSpider startup script
#
# This service maintains a copy of dxspider from the point the system is
# started until it is shut down again.

description "DXSpider DX Cluster"
start on filesystem
stop on runlevel S

respawn
umask 0002
exec su -c "/usr/bin/perl -w /spider/perl/cluster.pl >/dev/null 2>&1" sysop

And if needed to run a second Dxpider on the same node just replace the
last line in::

exec su -c "DXSPIDER_ROOT=/home/sysop2/spider /usr/bin/perl -w
/home/sysop2/spider/perl/cluster.pl >/dev/null 2>&1" sysop2

Peter
PC2A

>>> PC2A