[Dxspider-support] Cloud hosting

Michael Carper, Ph.D. mike at wa9pie.net
Mon Aug 8 00:06:43 BST 2016

Tobias,

Can I get my node connect to yours?  I'd like to set it up to where you
connect to me and that I would not propagate spots... spots made from
DXHeat would only be available to users connected to my node.

WA9PIE-2
hrd.wa9pie.net port 8000

Let me know what node name you're using and I'll set it up for your
connection on my side.

Mike, WA9PIE