[Dxspider-support] The RBN interface is here...

Rene Olsen rene.chr.olsen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 21:52:25 CEST 2020

Thanks Dirk.

Thanks for the info. I will not touch it now since there is the contest this weekend, and I will
not be home to monitor what happens.

Will this new RBN data increase the bw used by the node significantly? If we are talking 100
spots a second, like someone mentioned, I am not sure it is for me, since I have limited bw
useage.

Vy 73 de René / OZ1LQH