[Dxspider-support] DXspider and WinSock

Iulian Petheu iulianp at msn.com
Mon Jun 29 01:50:59 CEST 2020

Hi Dirk and all. Even though max users wasn't my initial intention on the thread, I have just done one, a max users LAN test, in Windows7x64/Strawberry on my current DXspider 1.55 build 0.215 config.  60 users max plus 3 nodes (nodes which are the usual connections). No more connections were accepted after that. That Perl limitation seems to have perpetuated. I have  started feeling like I don't like that dromedary any more...
The system ran quite fine, no struggle. I forgot to check the load in Windows.
I destroyed all the links at once and  dxs hasn't even moved a mm. I couldn't do the multiple logins at once test as I'll probably need a script/macro for that.

Mni tnx. Regards, 73 de J, MØIPU YOЗFCA
⁣​