[Dxspider-support] Dx-World and DxCluster

Kin ea3cv at cronux.net
Sat Feb 11 13:05:15 GMT 2023

Something like that I have started to do. I have sent emails to sysops that are partners of others that there is no way to contact them, asking them if they have data from these nodes and if not, requesting a set/isolate, less traumatic than the set/look, but just as effective.

Half of the requests have received a response, the others are waiting. We will see if there is collaboration.

Kin